Tuesday 28 May 2013

Format of HUF Gift Deed



FORMAT OF HUF GIFT DEED

 
I, ……………………………………….. aged …… Indian Inhabitant of Mumbai residing at …………………………………………………………………………….. do hereby declare as under:


1. That I have gifted a sum of Rs. ……………/- (Rupees ………………………………………………………Only) by cash on this …..th day of ……………………………., 20……… to “…………………………..” being  HUF  of  my son  ……………………………………………………..


2. The said “…………………………….HUF” having its address at ………………………………………………………………………….; consists of the following co-parceners/members viz.  a) ………………………………….- Karta of HUF, b) …………………………..- Wife of Karta, c) …………………………………….. – Son of Karta

3.     The above referred amount of Rs. ……………………………/- is my individual and self acquired asset and the said amount is given by me out of natural love and affection towards the Hindu Undivided Family of my son ……………………………………………. and the said amount is given without any past, present and future consideration or expectation of benefit and without any condition.
                                                        
4.     That henceforth, I have no right, title or interest in the said amount which I am gifting to the Hindu Undivided Family of my son.

5.     That Mr. ………………………………. has received and acknowledged the receipt, the said amount of gift as Karta of the family and that said family is entitled to receive and enjoy its income or is entitled to gift, transfer or dispose of the said amount as its like and I have no claim whatsoever on the said amount or its income.

6.     That I am regularly assessed to Income tax and my PAN is …………………...

7.    That the above statements are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.

8.     This Declaration is made on ……th day of ……………………, 20……..



                                            .......................................
                                                  (Declarant)

                                   The gift as stated above is accepted
           
                                        .........................................
                                               (Name of receiver)

 

1 comment:

  1. Good articles, Have you heard of Mr Benjamin, Email: 247officedept@gmail.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740-- who work with funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

    ReplyDelete